The Roadside Dietitian Advanced Consults (First Session plus 2 Follow-up Sessions)
Product DescriptionWhen you become a private client, Pam Whitfield, MS, RD, LDN, CDE becomes your personal dietitian.
As your personal RD, Pam will use information supplied by you and your doctor to build a common sense plan to help you reach your health objectives.
As a Roadside Dietitian private client, you will have the resources and guidance of this seasoned health care professional at your side.
In a one-on-one phone calls, Pam will work directly with you to build your program and help you start changing your lifestyle.
The Advanced Program invoplves an initial consultation plus two follow-up calls to monitor your progress.
The Advanced Program includes:
* Using a form provided, you will prepare and submit a two-day food diary.
* At your request, your doctor will provide (e-mail or mail) your latest medical report and lab results to The Roadside Dietitian.
* Using that information, Pam will conduct a 30-minute to one-hour telephone interview with you. This will give her greater insight into your needs and wants, lifestyle and concerns. Among the topics covered: your weight history, food preferences, typical eating pattern.
* A nutritional analysis will be performed to determine areas of specific nutritional concern.
* An analysis of your current diet, meal plan recommendations and a sample daily menu will be prepared and sent to you (via e-mail and hard copy).
* Pam will then call you about 10 to 14 days after the first call and, in the course of a 30-minute to one-hour telephone conversation, follow-up on your progress, ensure that you are clear on the recommended course of action and assess your progress.
* Seven to ten days after that conversation, Pam will contact you again to review your progress during the course of a 15-30 minute follow-up telephone call.